martes, 25 de diciembre de 2007

Felices fiestas

Come Christmas day, I still find it hard to extricate myself from the computer. I've been going through internet withdrawal since I broke my laptop a few weeks ago, having tripped on my headphone cables and subsequently destroying one of the USB ports in the process. Thankfully, I have a three-year warranty, although I won't be able to get the laptop back until Februrary, at the earliest.

My, I'm always fretting/complaining--more so during the holidays! Three flights later, I'm back with my family and friends for a short while, and even got a white Christmas in the process. I suppose, then, that I should set (most of) my worries aside, at least until I get closer to my departure date. Vacation should be about relaxing, and for me, hot chocolate and delicious burritos.

No hay comentarios: